Michigan Medicine Laboratories offers adult and pediatric blood drawing services through Michigan Medicine Health Centers. No appointment is necessary. Please click on the desired location below for directions, phone numbers, and hours of operation. Lab results are available only through your physician's office. Please do not contact the blood drawing station for test result information.
Note: Please note that due to staffing shortages, Michigan Medicine will be reducing the availability of port/line draw at our Blood Draw sites:
- Patients can still get regular blood draws (venipuncture or finger stick) during regular draw site hours (unchanged).
- New hours and locations for port/line draws (implanted ports or special lines, e.g., PICC, Trifusion Hickman, Broviac, etc.) are Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm at the following locations:
- Cancer Center
- Children & Women’s Hospital
- Brighton Center for Specialty Care
- Northville Health Center
- Due to staff shortages, there is a possibility of increased wait times, especially in the mornings when blood draw volumes are highest. To minimize patient wait times, where appropriate, please encourage patients to come for blood draws 1-2 days ahead of their scheduled appointment.
- Patients who may have been receiving routine line maintenance at blood draw stations are advised to connect with their clinical team to develop a maintenance plan.