Michigan Medicine Laboratories offers adult and pediatric blood drawing services with no appointment necessary. Lab results are available only through your physician's office. Please do not contact the blood drawing station for test result information.
- Hours and locations for port/line draws (implanted ports or special lines, e.g., PICC, Trifusion Hickman, Broviac, etc.) are Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:00 pm at the following locations:
- Cancer Center
- Children & Women’s Hospital
- Brighton Center for Specialty Care
- Northville Health Center
- Appropriate documentation (e.g. , drivers license or State ID) is required to ensure accuracy in identification, electronic records and results conveyance to the ordering provider.
- Patients who may have been receiving routine line maintenance at blood draw stations are advised to connect with their clinical team to develop a maintenance plan.