Purkinje Cell (Yo) antibody is found in approximately half of the patients with paraneoplastic cerebellar degeneration and is associated with ovarian, uterine, and small cell lung carcinomas and Hodgkin's lymphoma.
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
- Sensory Neuropathy Antibody
- Paraneoplastic Autoantibody, Purkinje Cell Cytoplastic Antibody
- Paraneoplastic Cerebellar Degeneration (PCD)
- Purkinje Cell Cytoplasmic Antibody
If the Yo Antibody screen by IFA is positive, Yo Antibody by Western Blot will be performed at an additional charge. If the Yo Antibody by Western Blot is positive, Yo Antibody Titer will be performed at an additional charge. By ordering this test the clinician acknowledges that additional reflex testing will be performed and billed at a separate additional charge if indicated. Test sent to Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute of Valencia; performed by Quest San Juan Capistrano.