Interpretive report provided.
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
2 - 24 hours
- Blood Transfusion Reaction
- Blood Transfusion Reaction, Delayed
- Delayed Hemolytic Reaction
- Delayed Hemolytic Reaction and Transfusion Association
- Delayed Transfusion Reaction
- Reaction to Blood Transfusion
- TXRX CONS
- TRANSFUSION REACTION
- BLOOD BANK CONSULT TRANS RXN
- TXRX (CLERICAL AND CONSULT)
Collect specimen in a pink top tube. Send intact specimen at room temperature. Specimens are unacceptable if collected in serum separator tube, contaminated, or grossly hemolyzed. Specimens sent for Blood Bank testing cannot be split for use by other laboratories.
Contact the MLabs Client Services Center for the Blood Transfusion Policies and Standard Practices Booklet.