Autoantibodies to thyroid peroxidase (TPO), which is the major antigen of thyroid microsomes, can be detected in the serum of patients with autoimmune thyroid disease (e.g., Hashimoto, Graves) and predict elevated serum TSH concentrations.
< 30 U/mL
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
- MICRSOM AB
- Thyroid Antibody
- TPO Antibodies, Serum
- Thyroid Peroxidase Autoantibodies
- Peroxidase Antibody
- THYROID MICROSOMAL AB
- Microsomal Antibody
- Thyroperoxidase Ab, Serum
- Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies
- Thyroperoxidase Antibodies
Collect specimen in a red top or SST tube. Centrifuge, aliquot serum into a plastic vial and freeze.