Anti-Ri can be detected in patients with the paraneoplastic opsoclonus / myoclonus syndrome. Neoplasms most often associated with Anti-Ri include breast cancer, gynecological cancers, and small cell lung cancer.
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
- Sensory Neuropathy Antibody
- Antineuronal Nuclear Antibody (ANNA) Type 2
- Paraneoplastic Autoantibody, Antineuronal Nuclear Antibody 2
- Neuronal Nuclear Antibody, Type 2
If the Ri Antibody screen by IFA is positive, Ri Antibody by Western Blot will be performed at an additional charge. If the Ri Antibody by Western Blot is positive, Ri Antibody Titer will be performed at an additional charge. By ordering this test the clinician acknowledges that additional reflex testing will be performed and billed at a separate additional charge if indicated. Test sent to Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute of Valencia.