Diminished (nonreactive) responses to recall antigens are consistent with a primary or secondary immunodeficiency disease that affects T lymphocytes (cellular immunity). Nonreactive responses are not specific for a particular disease and do not indicate the degree of immunodeficiency.
Viability of Lymphocytes at Day 0: >=75%; Max Prolif of CA as %CD45: >=5.7%; Max Prolif of CA as %CD3: >=3.0%; Max Prolif of TT as %CD45: >=5.2%; Max Prolif of TT as %CD3: >=3.3%.
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
11 - 14 days
- Lymphocyte Antigen Proliferation Analysis
- Blastogenesis, Antigens
- Lymphocyte Blastogenesis, Antigens
- Lymphocyte Transformation
- Lymphocyte Phytohemagglutinin
- Lymphocyte Antigen Stimulation
Please notify MLabs Client Services Center prior to sending specimen. Specimens are accepted Monday through Thursday only and must be received by performing laboratory within 24 hours of collection (specimen must be received by MLabs Sendout Lab Thursday by 6:00 pm). Collect blood in two sodium heparin (green top) tubes; do not use tubes containing lithium heparin. Send whole blood at room temperature; refrigerated or frozen specimens are unacceptable.
Draw Monday- Thursday only, and must be received in Sendouts by 6 pm on Thursday at the latest.
Test sent to Mayo Medical Laboratories.