Direct Immunofluorescence using Flow Cytometric techniques.
Evaluation of acquired immunodeficiencies. A partial T-cell panel is run including CD3, CD4, CD8, and CD4:CD8 ratio (T4:T8 ratio).
<a text="I3 reference ranges.docx" href="/static/apps/handbook/Tables/I3 reference ranges.docx">
<b>*Pediatric Reference Ranges from Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, vol. 112, No. 5, 11/2003 and studies performed at Michigan Medicine Flow Cytometry Laboratory. Absolute ranges are calculated utilizing absolute lymphocyte count ranges for the same age groups provided by the hematology laboratory. </b>
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
Saturday- 8:00am - 12:00 noon
24 - 48 hours
- Acquired Immunodeficiencies Profile
- Absolute T Cell Count
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Profile
- AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome) Profile
- Markers CD3 CD4 CD8
- CD4:CD8 (T4:T8) Ratio
- Helper / Suppressor ratio
- T Cell subsets
- T-Helper / T-Suppressor ratio
- FX FINAL
- FLOW ADD
- FC CAN
- ACQUIRED IMMUNODEF. PANEL
- FC CANCEL
- FLOW CYTOMETRY ADDENDUM REPORT
- FLOW FINAL
- FLOW FINAL
- FLOW PRELIMINARY
- Acquired Immunodef. Panel
- Generic Flow Test
- T Cells CD3, CD4, and CD8 Count
Date and time of collection is required on a flow cytometry requisition.
Collect blood in ACD A or B Vacutainer® tube and transport at room temperature within 12 hours of collection.
Include a copy of the patient's concurrently drawn White Blood Cell and Platelet counts, and peripheral blood differential.
Additional testing will be run at the discretion of the hematopathologist at an additional charge with interpretation if clinically indicated. By ordering this test the clinician acknowledges that additional reflex testing will be performed and billed at a separate additional charge if indicated. For consultation, contact the MLabs Client Services Center or Flow Cytometry Laboratory at 76-39420.