Molecular Typing (SSOP)
Identify presence of specific HLA antigens or alleles with disease risk, vaccine eligibility, or other associations.
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
- TISSUE TYPING
- HLA Class II One Locus (High Resolution)
- HLA Class I One Locus (High Resolution)
- HLA B-8
- B8 Antigen
- HLA Class I One Locus (Low Resolution)
- HLA Class II One Locus (Low Resolution)
- Thygeson's Keratitis - HLA DR17 (DR3)
- Vogt-Koyanagi-Harada's Disease - HLA DRB1
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - HLA DRB1
- Melanoma Vaccine Eligibility - HLA A*0201
- Antibiotic Refractory Lyme Arthritis - HLA DRB1*0404
- HLA A*0201
- HLA DRB1*0404
- DRB1 Antigen
- Other Diseases, HLA
- HLA REPORT
Collect specimen in sufficient yellow top (ACD) solution A tubes early in the day. Send intact specimen at room temperature. Do not refrigerate or freeze. Specify antigen(s) and specific disease to be tested.