Assessing a patient's immunological (IgG) response to HIB vaccine.
> or = 0.15 mg/L (post-vaccination).
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
2 - 6 days
- Haemophilus influenzae Antibody, IgG
- Haemophilus influenzae B Vaccine Response
- Hemophilus influenzae B Vaccine Response
- H. influenzae B Antibody, IgG
Collect specimen in an SST or red top tube. Centrifuge, aliquot into a plastic vial and refrigerate. Post-vaccination samples should be collected 4-6 weeks from the date of vaccination.
Test sent to Mayo Clinic Laboratories.