Test results are intended to aid in the diagnosis of H. pylori infection.
No Helicobacter pylori antigens detected.
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
This test can detect greater than or equal to > or = 64 ng/ml of H. pylori protein in stool. Results are qualitative and no quantitative interpretation can be made with respect to test values. Antimicrobials, proton pump inhibitors, and bismuth preparations are known to suppress H. pylori testing and may cause false negative results. Discontinue treatment and re-send a new specimen 2 weeks after discontinuing treatment. Test performance has not been established for asymptomatic patients or for watery, diarrheal stools.
- Antigens, Helicobacter pylori
- Campylobacter pylori Antigen
- H. pylori Antigen, Stool
- Helicobacter pylori Antigens
- Helicobacter pylori Stool Antigens
- Pylori, Helicobacter Antigen
- Stool, Helicobacter pylori Antigen
- HELICOBACTER PYLORI ANTIGEN
Collect stool in a clean plastic container. Refrigerate and send within 72 hours of collection or freeze for longer storage.