Indirect Fluorescence Antibody (IFA), Crithidia luciliae substrate
This assay is a more specific and less sensitive test for ds DNA antibodies than the Anti-ds-DNA by ELISA (ADNA).
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
- ADNA Crithidia Assay
- Anti-DNA Crithidia
- Anti-DNA Double Stranded (Crithidia)
- Anti-ds-DNA, Crithidia Screen
- Crithidia DNA, Double Stranded
- Crithidia Screen
- Double-Stranded DNA Antibody, Crithidia Screen
- ds-DNA, Crithidia Screen
- ANTI-DNA (CRITHIDIA)
- DNA SCRN
- DNA TTR
- DNA SCREEN
- ANTI-DNA (CRITHIDIA) TITER
If the Double-Stranded DNA antibody screen (DNAIF) is positive, a titer (DNAT) will be performed at an additional charge. By ordering this test the clinician acknowledges additional reflex testing will be performed and billed at a separate additional charge if indicated.