A crossmatch is performed between the blood of the progenitor cell transplant recipient and the allogeneic donor to determine red cell compatibility. This test is done on the day of transplant only.
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
Within 72 hours of specimen receipt
- BMT MAJ XM INTERPRETATION
- BMT MIN XM INTERPRETATION
- Bone Marrow Transplant Crossmatch
- Progenitor Cell Transplant Recipient
- BMT Crossmatch
- BMT MAJOR XM
- BMT MINOR XM
- BMT XM MAJ
- BMT XM MIN
- BMT MAJ XM INT
- BMT MIN XM INT
Blood Bank is not able to share tubes with other laboratories. Specimens are unacceptable if: collected in serum separator tube, contaminated, grossly hemolyzed, of inadequate volume, or not properly labeled with patient identification.