Multiplex Flow Immunoassay
Antibodies to cardiolipin have been associated with an increased incidence of vascular thrombosis, thrombocytopenia and recurrent fetal loss in patients with systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) and other autoimmune diseases.
IgG Phospholipid Antibody: <20 U/mL (Negative); IgM Phospholipid Antibody: <20 U/mL (Negative).
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
- Antiphospholipid Antibody
- Antiphospholipid Antibody (Cardiolipin)
- Phospholipid Antibody (Cardiolipin)
- IgM Phospholipid Antibody (MPL)
- IgG Phospholipid Antibody (GPL)
- CARDIOLIPIN ANTIBODY
- IGG PL AB
- IGM PL AB
- IgG PHOSPHOLIPID Ab (GPL)
- IGG PHOSPHOLIPID ANTIBODY
- IGM PHOSPHOLIPID ANTIBODY
- IgM PHOSPHOLIPID Ab (MPL)
Note that both Cardiolipin Antibody and Lupus Anticoagulant are referred to as phospholipid antibodies.