Multiplex Flow Immunoassay
Beta-2-GPI autoantibodies are found in patients with antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) and are associated with increased risk of venous and arterial thrombosis and thrombocytopenia. Beta-2-GPI autoantibodies are found only in patients with autoimmune diseases, while cardiolipin autoantibodies can be transiently found in infectious diseases.
B2GP1 IgG: <20 U/mL (Negative); B2GP1 IgM: <20 U/mL (Negative); B2GP1 IgA: <20 U/mL (Negative).
- BETA-2 GLYCOPROTEIN 1-IgG
- BETA-2 GLYCOPROTEIN 1-IgM
- BETA-2 GLYCOPROTEIN 1-IgA
- BETA-2 GLYCOPROTEIN 1
- Antiphospholipid Antibody (Beta 2 Glycoprotein)
- Phospholipid Antibody (Beta 2 Glycoprotein)
Collect specimen in SST tube. Centrifuge, aliquot serum into a plastic vial and refrigerate.
Test includes IgG, IgM, and IgA autoantibodies.