Isolate and identify anaerobic organisms.
* Reference ranges may change over time. Please refer to the original patient report when evaluating results.
Preliminary results are reported in 12-24 hours. The health care provider will be notified of positive deep tissue or bone cultures. Negative cultures are reported after 10 days.
- Vitreous Humor, Anaerobe Culture
- Aqueous Humor, Anaerobe Culture
- Culture, Eye Fluid, Anaerobe
- Eye Fluid Culture, Anaerobic
- ANAEROBIC CULTURE
Collect vitreous or aqueous humor, or surgical specimen. Inoculate directly into ESwab Transport and deliver to Microbiology Laboratory within 24 hours of collection.