Monitoring disease progression in Myasthenia Gravis (MG) or response to immunotherapy.
Less than or equal to 0.02 nmol/L
Positive results sometimes found in patients with Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome and frequently found with autoimmune liver disease. The magnitude of the results is not useful in predicting the severity of disease.
4 - 7 days
- AChR Receptor (Muscle) Binding Antibody
- Acetylcholine Receptor (Muscle) Binding Antibody
- AChR Antibodies
- Muscle AChR Antibodies
- AChR Binding Antibody
- Myasthenia Gravis Antibody
- ACETYLCHOLINE RECEPTOR AB
- ACh Receptor Binding Antibody
Test sent to Mayo Medical Laboratories.